INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
– 2 thin slices or swordfish ( 50gr each)
– 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
– 1 orange
– 2 lemons
– extra virgin olive oil
– chopped mint
– pine nuts
– 2 tablespoons grana padano cheese or caciocavallo
– clean swordfish well by removing bones and skin;
– combine in a bowl: breadcrumbs, oil, squeezed lemon, orange juice, chopped mint, grapes,
pine nuts, grana padano cheese, salt, pepper;
– proceed with the realization of the rools.
– cook about 15 min in the oven at 180 degree celsius, or grill
- Would you like more information?
- click here