PASTA WITH SHRIMPS
INGRIEDENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE:
400 GR SPAGHETTI PASTA OR LINGUINE
300 GR SHRIMPS
1 BIG SPOON OF ANCHOVIES
1 LARGE SPOON OF CAPERS
500 GR OF TOMATOES CUTTED SMALL WITH OIL AND (SALT, PEPPER,BASILY)
4 GARLIC SPICES
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
1 GLASS OF WHITE WINE
– First, cook the 500 gr of tomatos with garlik and prasley
-Clean the prawns and put the share the heads and the shrimp meat in differents pans.
– put a little oil in a pan with oil and 2 cloves of garlic.
– warm the oil throw the shrimp heads and crush them until you get a sauce.
– at this point put in the pan with the heads half a glass of white wine and blend for 30 seconds.
– let the sauce of the heads cool off and when it is cold, squeeze and make holes in the sauce which will then be placed in the pan.
– on another pan put a little oil and 2 cloves of garlic
-Put in the anchovies and crush them until they are melted.
– Now put the capers and put the shrimp meat.
– at this point put in the tomato and cook for 5 minutes
– now turn off the heat and add the sauce of the heads.
– At this point boil the water and salt (1 large spoon of salt for 2 people)
– – just boil the water put the pasta.
– – if in the pasta pack it is written that it must cook for 8 minutes
– Cook the pasta for 6 minutes in the last 2 minutes and cook it in the pan where there is the shrimp sauce
– Do not cook it too much
– It should not be too dry and there should not be too much sauce.
– Put the portions on the plates and put a little parsley
– Enjoy your meal
– Choose shrimp not farmed but caught in the sea (it is also good frozen but caught in the sea)
– Tomato is better if it is ripe
– Put peperonciono to your taste
– Put salt in the pasta when it boils and then put the pasta
– Mix the pasta often